Over 220000 people participated in a week long voting held by Daum to crown this year’s Best Chemistry Couple. Out of 10 nominated OTPs, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum‘s electrifying chemistry in Kill Me Heal Me received a whopping 126909 votes (57% votes), making them the winner of Daum 2015 Best Chemistry Couple.
They received cute huge plush toys and gave separate short interviews discussing about their chemistry, their co-star and their projects. Hwang Jung Eum recently wrapped up She Was Pretty while Ji Sung is currently preparing for his first solo concert to be held on 5th December ’15.
Congratulations Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, hopefully they will also receive Best Couple award at MBC Drama Awards next month.
- Ji Sung ♡ Hwang Jung Eum (Kill Me, Heal Me) 57%
- Park Seo Joon ♡ Hwang Jung Eum (She Was Pretty) 19%
- Jo Jung Suk ♡ Park Bo Young (Oh My Ghost) 8%
- Lee Sang Yoon ♡ Choi Ji Woo (Twenty Again) 5%
- Ji Jin Hee ♡ Kim Hyun Joo (I Have a Lover) 4%
- Lee Jin Wook ♡ Ha Ji Won (The Time We were not in love) 2%
- Lee Joon ♡ Go Ah Sung (Heard it Through the Grapevine) 2%
- Kim Soo Hyun ♡ IU (Producer) 2%
- Joo Jin Mo ♡ Kim Sa Rang (My Love, Eundong) 1%
- Yoo Ah In ♡ Shin Se Kyung (Six Flying Dragons) 1%