Title: Mask 가면 Genre: Melodrama Episodes: 20 Broadcast Network: SBS Broadcast Period: 27 May – 30 July 2015 Air Time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 KST PD: Boo Seong Cheol (The Heirs, Jang Ok Jung Live in Love, MGIAG) Writer: Choi Ho Chul (Secret)
Doppelganger? Is it possible someone has a doppelganger? Which one is real, which one is the clone?
Byun Ji Sook works in the shopping mall to make ends meet. She’s faced with rough situation because her father borrowed money from loan shark who keeps chasing him & his family until one fateful night when she accidentally causes an accident. Unbeknownst to her, her doppelganger Seo Eun Ha who comes from a rich family got into an accident. Min Suk Hoon gives her too good to be true offer which will save her family & change her life to the better. She chooses this offer to live as Seo Eun Ha, leaving behind her beloved family & closing Byun Ji Sook’s chapter in her life. She then marries Choi Min Woo, the heir of big company who suppresses his own feelings & is incredibly cold.
– Soo Ae as Byun Ji Sook & Seo Eun Ha – Joo Ji Hoon as Choi Min Woo – Yeon Jung Hoon as Min Suk Hoon – Yoo In Young as Choi Mi Yeon
Byun Ji Sook’s Family
– Jung Dong Hwan as Byun Dae Sung – Yang Mi Kyung as Kang Ok Soon – Hoya as Byun Ji Hyuk
Choi Min Woo’s Family
– Jeon Gook Hwan as Choi Doo Hyun – Park Joon Geum as Song Seol Hee
Seo Eun Ha’s Family
– Park Yong Soo as Seo Jong Hoon – Lee Jong Nam as Lee Jung Soon
– Kim Byung Ok as Loan Shark – Park Yeon Soo as Myung Hwa – Hwang Suk Jung as Mal Ja – Kim Ji Min as Kim Yeon Soo